- The dog (Canis lupus familiaris) is a domesticated form of the gray wolf, a member of the Canidae family of the order Carnivora. The term is used for both feral and pet varieties. The domestic dog has been the most widely kept working, hunting and companion animal in human history.
- (Female dogs) A bitch is a female canine. It is also a common English profanity for a woman that typically carries or misogynistic overtones—such as resemblance to a dog. It is also used to characterize someone who is belligerent and unreasonable, or displays rudely intrusive or aggressive behavior.
- vulgar. Have sexual intercourse with (someone)
- (fucking) fuck: slang for sexual intercourse
- vulgar. Ruin or damage (something)
- (fuck) sleep together: have sexual intercourse with; “This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm”; “Adam knew Eve”; “Were you ever intimate with this man?”
- (fucking) bally(a): informal intensifiers; “what a bally (or blinking) nuisance”; “a bloody fool”; “a crashing bore”; “you flaming idiot”
- vulgar. (of two people) Have sexual intercourse
- A male member of a sports team
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; “Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning”
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); “there were two women and six men on the bus”
- provide with workers; “We cannot man all the desks”; “Students were manning the booths”
- An adult human male
- A male worker or employee
man fucks female dog – Jardin Pink
Noah – the portuguese female dog that has a name of a hebrew guy!
by the way, one of the other female dog part of the family, has a male name of a german guy, also.
so glad we don’t have childrens yet…. =)
Noah at Lisboa
[Reunited] Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 Lost Female Dog – Pearse Rd, Sligo
man fucks female dog
The Profiler’s Daughter is a psychologically haunting thriller that combines murder mystery, love triangle, and family intrigue in one satisfying page burner.
Sky Stone was born into the wealth and privilege of Boston’s oldest Brahmin family but chooses instead to follow in the footsteps of her deceased father, legendary FBI profiler Monk Stone. In the chilly morning hours before the Boston Marathon, when a beautiful university student is found strangled and mutilated, her body left at the base of Heartbreak Hill, Sky returns from self-imposed exile to investigate. Thirty-six hours into the investigation, Sky’s world turns upside down when she is fired from the Homicide team. They pin the murder on an innocent man, forcing Sky into a life-threatening game of cat and mouse with the real killer. From the stately mansions of Beacon Hill to the flat scrubland of central Texas, Sky keeps the reader on a razor’s edge, culminating in a no-holds-barred shoot-out.
The Profiler’s Daughter, the first in the Sky Stone Thriller series, introduces a moody, enigmatic, and brilliant female heroine with the fierce bite of Stieg Larsson’s Lisbeth Salander. As adeptly written as Martin Cruz Smith’s complex Arkady Renko novels, this thriller offers an intriguing plot, richly detailed characters, and an astonishing conclusion guaranteed to leave the reader begging for more.